The CAG strongly supports the development and maintenance of formal educational research component within Gastroenterology in Canada. Funding is available for all levels of training (clinicians, gastroenterology residents, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate and summer students).
View list of funding available on side menu
- Clinician's Professional Enrichment Grant (CPEG) Deadline: September 15 11:59 PM (ET)
- Education Research Grant Deadline: September 15 11:59 PM (ET)
- CAG/CIHR Industry Research Program Deadine varies
- Resident Research Awards Deadline: January 31 11:59 PM (ET)
- Summer Studentship Awards Deadline: January 31 11:59 PM (ET)
- Research Conference Grant Deadline: September 1 11:59 PM (ET)
- Research Workshop Grant Deadline: September 1 11:59 PM (ET)
- Latin American Studentship Deadline: November 15 11:59 PM (ET)
- PhD Scholarships Deadline: December 1 11:59 PM (ET)
Non-CAG Funding Opportunities
To advertise other funding opportunities on the CAG website, please contact Jacqueline Fell (National Office).