Now accepting abstract submissions for GRIT, Research Topics, and CDDW™! Please read the following carefully, then click on the link to submit your abstract.
- We accept abstract submissions for CDDW™, Research Topics, and GRIT. Please select your abstract type carefully, once your abstract is submitted the submission type cannot be changed.
- GRIT and RESEARCH TOPICS: Only one abstract per applicant is allowed for submission to the trainee programs. Your abstract will automatically be submitted to the core CDDW™ conference.
- CDDW™: There is no limit to the number of abstracts you can submit to the core CDDW™ conference.
- You may not submit an abstract that has been published/presented at another meeting and remains unchanged i.e. no new data/findings.
- Limit of 3000 characters, which includes spaces, authors, institutions and content in tables.
- Can include one table and one image (file name cannot contain spaces or special characters).
- Must be in the following format: Title, Background, Aims, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
CAG STUDENT PRIZE AWARD:
CAG Student Prizes provide recipients with the opportunity to present your abstract orally at CDDW™ in a special plenary session along with $750 and a complimentary gala ticket.
- Who is eligible: Trainees pursuing a specialty degree, graduate students, and post-docs.
- What is required to apply: The application is an abstract submitted to CDDW™ and a letter from your supervisor stating the program in which you are enrolled and confirming they have reviewed and approve of the abstract.
- How to apply: During the abstract submission process ‘Oral or Poster’ for Presentation Type (Step 3), click on Apply, and upload your letter. It’s that easy!