The CAG has developed this portion of the website for posting of surveys. Surveys are developed in a fashion that provides for a simple tick box or drop-down menu approach. Data is automatically entered into a data base enabling simple, cost effective collection.
This methodology has allowed collection of the annual educational needs assessment data for the CAG. In addition, a number of other surveys will be posted, capturing data from across the country in areas such as endoscopy training, patient management, resource issues etc. The opportunities are endless.
The CAG does not intend to notify the membership by email of each and every survey, rather periodic notices will be distributed by hard copy, polybagged with the monthly issue of the Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology. The CAG does respect that some members may not wish to participate in on-line surveys.
- Survey on the Utilization of Anti-TNF-α drug/antibody Concentrations in the Management of IBD Patients
- Thiopurine Methyltransferase (TPMT) Phenotyping and Genotyping Amongst Canadian Gastroenterologists
- Survey of Colonoscopy for the pREvention and dEtection of Neoplasia in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (SCREEN - IBD)
- Domperidone Prescribing Practices Questionnaire
- CHI System and Use Assessment - Endoscopists
- Physician Preference Regarding Mode of Delivery Among Pregnant Patients with an Ileal Pouch-Anal Anastomosis: a National Survey of Canadian Gastroenterologists
- CAG Equity & Gender in GI Needs Assessment