CAG Expert Seminar Series
The CAG Expert Seminar Series is a new initiative which provides an excellent platform for internationally recognized Gastroenterologists to reach varied and extensive audiences.
HOW IT WORKS
Industry partners approach the CAG with a short proposal outlining the proposed expert and focus of the seminar. The CAG will review the proposal and upon approval will proceed in accordance with the RCPSC guidelines for the development of co-developed educational activities between CAG and the industry partner. CAG will work closely with the expert to review their presentation and provide accreditation. Each presentation meets the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) guidelines for Section 1 accreditation (1 credit per hour). The content can easily be rolled out in numerous sessions across the country at the discretion of the partner provided the content is not changed in any way.
WHAT CAG WILL DO
The CAG has the capability to fully support the Expert Seminar Series in the following manner:
- Content review and accreditation (one year accreditation granted)
- Provide templates for seminar sign in sheets and evaluations
- Provide Certificates of Attendance to participants – on-line system
- Advertise the availability of these seminars on the CAG Expert Seminar Series webpage (coming soon), in the monthly membership email and in an ePortal email update to all members
- Posting of the seminar video on the CAG ePortal for viewing by all members
- Provide the option to purchase 24 hour ePortal access for non-CAG members
In addition, representatives of the partner have the ability to utilize the seminar for Lunch and Learns as well as dinner meetings by having a CAG member facilitate the viewing directly through the CAG ePortal.
You can now find two completed Expert Seminar Series on the ePortal.